miércoles, 4 de mayo de 2011

Travel and Holidays

I love travel. I like go to beach, river, mountain, but my place favorite is the sea.

I usually spend my holidays in Curicó and Iloca. Curicó is my city of origin, there is live my family and Iloca is a more near beach.

In my last holiday I traveled whit my girlfriend. We went camping in England Park, near city of Molina. In February we were in the Chiloe Island in the house of a classroom me in Castro. Too we went in Quellón and Ancud, in this last place there are beautiful beach.

I have not any plans for next holidays, but I would like to know the beach of the north of Chile also I would like to visit Easter Island, this is a place you have always wanted to visit.

I have been en Argentina, in the great and nice city of Buenos Aires, because I was the Congress of the Latin American Sociological Association 2009. Also I have been in the city of Parana- Entre Rios, almost on the border of Argentine with Brazil.

I would like to visit the countries of Peru, Bolivia, Ecuador or Colombia, because I want to know their culture, food, architecture and enjoy some beaches.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario