miércoles, 25 de mayo de 2011

I like to take photos, because there are moments that I would like to remember for ever. However, lately I haven’t taken a lot of photos.

Generally I take many pictures when I travel. When I went to Buenos Aires, Argentina, and I was in the Congress of Sociology, I took at least two thousand photos.

Also I like to take photos in holidays or special moments like relative’s birthdays, Christmas or New Year, when all my family are at home.

I haven’t camera, therefore, I haven`t taken many photos. Although lately I have used my mobile phone to take photos, but if I had camera I would be much time playing with it.

Since I have access to digital photos, I hardly ever print photos. Maybe, if I want to give a present to a very important person, I’ll print some photos.

I am not a photolog freak. I like photos, but I don’t publish many photos of me. I don´t have photolog, but I have a profile in Facebook and there I have photos of me or some landscapes.


This photo is very special for me. I took it the last summer, when I was travelling in Chiloe Island. I was on holidays in Chiloe and I was staying at home of a classmate in Castro.

The photo shows a beach that is road from Ancud to place where they are the penguin. This not is the official road. It is alternative road that a local person knew. This beach is a landscape very beautiful.

I like this photo because I love in generally the beaches and this I really like the colour of water. I think that is a beach paradise.

1 comentario: