viernes, 20 de mayo de 2011

Movies

I love to go to the cinema, I usually every two weeks. But the last time I went to the cinema, was three weeks ago, because i wasn’t in Sanitago.

I also like to rent movies. I prefer to rent them at Blocbuster on Tuesday, because is cheaper and I can bring more movies home. Sometimes I also buy movies, but it has been four months since the last time i did.

My favourite movie is El secreto de sus ojos (The secret in their eyes, 2009). This movie is about a retired legal assistant. He writes a novel about a case of rape & murder that wasn’t solved. This leads him to seek answers and find out what actually happened, making him search for the people involved on this, like the prosecutor and the couple of women who were raped and murdered.

The good points of the film are the quality of the acting, the musical arrangements and the way the story is told going back & forth trough past & present. It’s hard to spot weak points in the film. One of them could be the absence of the Argentinian social context, although this doesn’t diminish the importance or relevance of the story.

I recommend this movie a lot, and if I could I would congratulate all the artistical & technical team working on it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario