martes, 12 de abril de 2011

Free Time

This semester I nearly don`t have free time, because I am studying and working. In the week I study almost three hours for day and the weekend for the morning.

I spend my free time with my family, friends, classmate and roommate generally. I spend my free time, watching movies in the cinema or in my house. I like to listen music and to dance. These three things is my hobbies. Principally I like to dance “salsa”.

This year I play I the Selection of football of the Faculty of Social Sciences in the University of Chile. Before, I played in two clubs in Curicó.

When I was a kid, between the ten and fifteen year I used to play football, but more that now. I played in the sporting club “Colo-Colo Curicó” and “Huachipato” of Talcahuano. All my friends belonged to these clubs and my school.

I would like to study Economy or Administration of Company. Because I like the business and the Economy is very important in the society.

Next weekend I going to travel a Curicó, I will meet whit my family and my friends. Maybe I will cook a barbecue.

I think that I use very well my free time. Because, I do things that for my are entertain, interesat and I can rest.

1 comentario:

  1. I can see that you really have lots of fun in your free time. Congratulations.

    ResponderEliminar